Miss Polonia of Westchester County
Being chosen as Miss Polonia is a great honor for young ladies. This title is associated with representing the Polish community of Westchester in events such as the banquet at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in Times Square and the Pulaski Day Parade in Manhattan. Young Polish women or American women of Polish decent, who are at least 18 years of age through the age of 25, may submit an application by March 14, 2018 for the title of 2018 Miss Polonia of Westchester County.
Click here for the 2018 Miss Polonia of Westchester application.
The following events are strongly recommended for Miss Polonia to attend:
- Awards Luncheon (April 15, 2018)
- West Point Kosciuszko Day (April 2018)
- May Day Ceremony & Flag Raising (May 2018)
- Polish Heritage Day (July 8, 2018)
- Parade Banquet - Marriot Marquee (September 2018)
- General Pulaski Day Parade and Mass (October 7, 2018)
- Mayor's Reception during Polish Heritage Month (October 2018)
- City Council Polish American Recognition Day (October 2018)
The 2018 Miss Polonia is also expected to serve on the 2019 Miss Polonia Committee to assist with following year's Miss Polonia logistics and mailings.
For any questions, please contact us.